There are travel companies that offer tailor-made exclusive wedding destinations that include safaris and tours in Africa, Asia and South America.
Post-Wedding Plan Tips
- Make sure about the Dates - investigate local holidays.
- Weather - what is the best time of the year.
- Transport facilities - for you and your guests
- Venues- luxurious and affordable accommodations
- Language - just in case nobody speaks English.
If you can manage a professional wedding planner since they'll make sure everything is under control, good advice is spending more days in your destination after the wedding than before. Save as much of your time as possible for the honeymoon.
Africa is an Exotic Wedding Destination
In Kenya, couples need to apply for and obtain a certificate or a license from the Registrar of Marriages in order for them to have a wedding in the 'bush'.
Guests should plan to stay in Nairobi for up to 4 days for all arrangements to be confirmed. Kenya weddings have wide-ranging appeal for their luxury and affordability.