a few poll questions about how they approach ordering their wedding invitations. In the new world of social media, digital downloads and online design tools I wondered how many couples still preferred taking the traditional route to wedding invitations (prodesigner and professional printing) over newer methods such as self-design and forwarding of online invitations or posting out self-printed invites.
The results are in (50 couples polled so far)
Taking it all into consideration as a whole, I am presently concluding from the results (poll is still active) the following:
2. 100% of couples want their wedding invitations as 'hard paper/card' copies as oppose to digital only. (Some of this group also want to be able to share them digitally/online, approx 1 in 12 couples).
3. 2 out of 3 couples prefer to have their printing done professionally
4. 1 out of 3 couples prefer to do their own self-printing (at home or work).
5. 1 out of 5 couples prefer to design their invitation themselves.
6. 4 out of 5 couples prefer to use online/professional invitation providers for the design of their invitations.
These results are roughly what I surmise thus far and if it changes greatly I will let you know!